- Elected Representatives
- City Council
- City Staff
- City Financials
- City Town Statistics
- Works Information
A Brief Introduction to Chickmagalur C.M.C
- City Municipal Council, Chikmagalur building was constructed in the year 1913.
- The town municipal council ,chickmagalur was constituted in this building in the year 1924.
- In the year 1985 T.M.C was converted in to the City Municipal Council , Chickmagalur.
- It has 35 wards with 35 Elected Councillors and 5 Nominee Councillors.
- Chickmagalur has a population of 118496 as per 2011 Census.
- It stretches to an area of 27 Sq Kms.
COMPUTERIZATION: We are very happy to intimate the citizens of Chickmagalur city that we have computerized the collection of Property Tax , Birth and Death certificates from 1990 to till date under state Government Nirmala Nagar computerization scheme, from now onwards citizens are requested to visit the citizen service centre at the office for registration and getting of Birth and Death certificates by paying service fee. Citizens are requested to make use of this facility.
KARNATAKA GUARANTEE OF SERVICES TO CITIZENS ACT - 2011
A Bill has been passed by the Karnataka State Legislature to provide guarantee of services to citizens in the State of Karnataka within the stipulated time limit and for matters connected therewith and incidental to. This Act is called the Karnataka Guarantee of Services Act, 2011.
Click here for AASTHI TAX CALCULATOR to calculate your property tax
"This page is maintained by :- Municipal Commissioner, CMC, Chikmagalur"
Last updated on : 14-11-2014